The Imperial Royale Hotel came into existence in the second half of 2007 with it unique design and architectial shape amidst the city of Kampala. Located along Kintu road close to the city center, it borders Kampala Serena Hotel and Sheraton Kampala Hotel. It is traffic free and thus making it easy to connect to major government offices, diplomatic missions, shopping malls, banks, parliament and a range of airline offices.
Imperial Royale Hotel has parking capacity for 500 vehicles and a range of conference facilities with 21 conference halls that seat from 20 people to 2000 people. Imperial Royale Hotel has 274 rooms including; 149 deluxe doubles, 55 deluxe twins, 36 executive doubles, 24 executive suites, 8 governor suites and 2 presidential suites.
- 275 rooms with en suite facilities and internet connection, work desk, large plasma screens and direct dail telephone.
- 24hours open Front Desk
- Business Centre
- Restaurants, bars, lounge and Concierge.
- 500 vehicle parking capacity.
- Travel desk.
- Banquet facilities and services
- Currency Exchange
- Conference facilities and services.
- Laundry services.
- Health club
- 24 hours Room Service
- Hair Salon & Florist
- Hotel desk at Entebbe Airport
- Emergency doctor.