Overview of the 3 Days Uganda Chimpanzee Safari Kibale with A Birding Safari In Semuliki / 3 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari & Semuliki Birding Safari.
This 3 days Uganda chimpanzee safari takes you a Uganda safari journey to Kibale Forest National Park to have an encounter with the man’s closest wild relatives the chimpanzees. This Uganda safari tour also avails you an opportunity to indulge in a spectacular Uganda birding safari experience in Semuliki National Park.
.Kibale is usually referred to as the primate capital of the world given its high concentration of chimpanzees in this forest which is estimated to be around 5000 individuals. Apart from chimpanzees, Kibale has other 12 primate species which include L’hoest monkeys, black and white colobus monkeys, grey-cheeked Mangabeys and many more. A Uganda birdwatching safari experience gives you an opportunity to search several of the 441 bird species here which include Congo biome and Albertine rift endemic species.
Highlights of the 3 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari & Semuliki Birding Safari
Day 1 of the 3 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari & Semuliki Birding Safari: Transfer from Kampala to Bigodi for a nature hike in the afternoon
Day 2 of the 3 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari & Semuliki Birding Safari: Transfer to Semuliki National Park for a full day birding experience
Day 3 of the3 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari & Semuliki Birding Safari: Engage in a chimpanzee trekking experience then transfer back to Kampala
Detailed itinerary of the 3 Days Uganda Chimpanzee Safari Kibale with A Birding Safari in Semuliki / 3 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari & Semuliki Birding Safari
Day 1 of the3 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari & Semuliki Birding Safari: Wake up early in the morning of your Uganda tour to Kibale and have an early morning breakfast to give you energy for the magnificent day ahead of you on this 3 days Uganda chimpanzee trekking safari excursion to Kibale National Park. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in either Entebbe or Kampala and begin your short Uganda wildlife tour to Kibale forest which lasts about 5 hours Uganda tour journey to fort portal town. Mindless of its length, this short Uganda wildlife safari road adventure comes with captivating road sightings as you get to see the lush green scenery that blankets Uganda’s landscape. Feel the gentle breeze blowing over your skin as well as the fresh air rushing through your nostrils to give you a perfect aroma of Uganda on this 3 days short Uganda wildlife safari in Uganda. Have a lunch stop in Fort portal town after which you transfer to Bigodi wetlands where you get to engage in a Uganda hiking safari experience which gives you an opportunity to meet several of the 350 bird species that are found in Bigodi wetlands. During this fascinating nature hike, look out for the beautiful great blue turaco which usually habituates in these wetlands. After about 1-2 hours of hiking, transfer to your already pre booked lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.http://www.augandasafari.com/
Day 2 of the 3 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari & Semuliki Birding Safari: Wake up early in the morning for breakfast then transfer Semuliki National Park with your packed lunch for a full day birding experience. This Uganda bird watching safari experience gives you an opportunity to search for several of the 441 bird species that are found here such as the Nkulengu Rail, Yellow Throated Cuckoo, Piping Hornbill, Black Dwarf Hornbill, Red-Billed Hornbill, Red Rumped Tinkerbird, African Piculet, White-Throated Blue Swallow, Maxwell’s Black Weaver, Lemon Billed Crombec, Orange Checked Waxbill and many more. As you engage in this Uganda birding safari in Semuliki, you will pass by the hot springs of Sempaya which will get you thrilled as you get to see hot water shooting up about 3 meters into the air. After your birding experience return to the lodge for your dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3 of the3 Days Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking Safari & Semuliki Birding Safari: The last day of this thrilling short Uganda wildlife tour to Kibale kicks off with an amazing breakfast after which you get to check out and transfer to Kibale park centre where you get briefed about the entire Uganda chimpanzee trekking safari experience. Have an experienced guide asigned to you to lead you on your chimpanzee trekking safari adventure. Begin your search for the chimpanzees as you walk through this tropical forest of Kibale. As you search for the chimpanzees don’t miss out on the site of other attractions that are found in Kibale like the black and white colobus monkeys, grey-cheeked mangabeys, vervet monkeys and several of the 350 bird species that are found here such as the Great blue turaco. On meeting the chimpanzees, you have an hour to have an up-close and personal encounter with these magnificent beings. After this encounter, return to the park centre for a debrief then make yours to fort portal town where you get to have lunch. After this belly-filling lunch, begin your return journey back to Kampala or Entebbe for a flight back home.
If you still have extra nights in Kampala as you take care for other businesses in Kampala, you can have a comfortable overnight stay at of the numerous cheap Kampala hotel which range from luxury hotel in Uganda or upmarket hotels in Uganda to mid-range hotels in Uganda or standard hotels in Uganda and finally to basic hotels in Uganda or budget hotels in Uganda. You can also decide to take advantage of this very opportunity and enjoy a Kampala city tour. A 1 day Kampala city tour gives you an opportunity to some of the Uganda safari attractions in Kampala city such as Namugongo martyrs shrine, Kasubi tombs, Bulange Mengo, Owino Market, Nakasero Market, the New and old taxi park. Prime Safaris has distinguished itself as one of the best local travel companies to organize thrilling Kampala city tours. You can follow this link and see what happens in Kampala day tours organized by Prime Safaris. We also have a wide range of other Uganda safaris packages organized to give the best value for your money while on a Uganda safari tour.
Here are some of the packages you can choose for an ultimate Uganda safari experience
- 2 days Murchison falls National Park Uganda wildlife tour
- 2 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park safari Uganda wildlife tour
- 2 days Uganda wildlife tour lake Mburo National Park
- 3 days chimpanzee trekking safari tour Kibale Forest National Park
- 3 days Kidepo Valley National Park safari Uganda wildlife tour
- 3 days Murchison falls National Park Safari Uganda wildlife tour
- 3 days Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda wildlife tour
- 3 days Bwindi impenetrable gorilla trekking safari Uganda, gorilla tour Uganda
- 3 days Uganda gorilla trekking safari Bwindi impenetrable Uganda gorilla tour
- 4 days gorilla trekking safari Uganda wildlife safaris tour, Uganda wildlife safari Queen Elizabeth park
- 4 days Bwindi gorilla trekking tour lake Mburo
- 5 days Bwindi gorilla trekking safari Uganda wildlife tour lake Mburo
- 5 days primate safari Uganda gorilla safari Bwindi Uganda chimpanzee trekking safari
- 5 days Uganda gorilla trekking tour, gorilla tour Uganda, wildlife safari in Uganda
- 4 days Kidepo valley national park safari Uganda wildlife tour
- 4 days Uganda wildlife tour to queen Elizabeth national park & lake Mburo
- 5 days Uganda wildlife safari Murchison falls park & chimpanzee trekking safaris
- 6 days Uganda gorilla safaris, chimpanzee trekking safari Uganda
- 7 days Uganda gorilla trekking safari chimpanzee & wildlife
- 8 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari Tour Rwanda Wildlife & Chimpanzee Safari
- 8 days gorilla trekking safaris tour Rwanda wildlife & chimpanzee tracking safaris
- 9 days Rwenzori mountains safari Uganda tour
- 9 Days Rwenzori Mountain Safari
- 12 days Uganda Rwanda cycling adventure safari tour
- 10 days Uganda safari tour gorilla trekking Uganda, chimps safari, Uganda wildlife tour