The Kampala Serena Hotel is one of the hotels in Kampala and is located in a secure environment in the Centre of Kampala; the capital and largest city of Uganda along Kintu Road on Nakasero hill. The hotel is 40 km from Entebbe International Airport. The hotel is rated 5-stars by the Uganda Tourism Board. The 5-star hotel is nestled among 17 acres (6.9 ha) of lawns and gardens providing perfect accommodation from which to explore all that Uganda has to offer during your holiday or business stay on your Uganda safari.
Serena hotel is part of the Serena Hotels Group. It comprises of 152 rooms, including thirteen suites, one of which is a presidential suite. During the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2007 in Kampala, the hotel hosted Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom for four nights.
Accommodation at Serena Hotel Kampala offers world class facilities and super services. The hotel offers a wide range of rooms and suites, all of which are tastefully presented in a blend of both Uganda and international styles.
Deluxe Rooms – 108 deluxe rooms
– a large en suite bath room
– work station
– dressing table
– seating area and terrace
– 24-hour room service
– Air conditioned.
Executive Rooms – 32 executive rooms
– a large queen-sized bed
– dressing table
– A spacious lounge
– meeting area
– En suite bathroom
– Dressing table and work station.
– 8 executive suites
– a large en suite bedroom with dressing table
– seating area
– Balcony and work station.
Business Suite – 3 Business Suites
– views of the stunning hills of Kampala
– a separate lounge and classic bedroom
– A large en suite bedroom with dressing table
– Seating area and terrace or balcony work station.
The Royal Suite – 1 Royal Suite
– A marble reception area
– a private kitchen and dining room
– a large en suite bedroom with integrated office suite
– a drawing room
Kampala Serena hotel has the following facilities:
– 24-hour room service,
– Direct-dial phone, voice-mail
– Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosks
– In-room satellite TV, mini bar,
– Tea and coffee-making facilities,
– Hair driers, bathrobe and slippers
– Hair and beauty salon
– Wi-Fi and in-room modem hook-up
– Private safe
– Airport shuttle service.
– Complimentary newspaper
– 240V/3 pin-square sockets and shaver sockets
Adjacent to the hotel is the Kampala Serena International Conference Center with a seating capacity of 1,500 and multilingual translation facilities of up to nine languages simultaneously. Feel free to have accommodation in Kampala. The choice is yours.