Serena Hotel is a five star and Uganda’s finest hotel. Located at 2km distance from the city center opposite the Parliamentary building, the Serena Hotel belongs to the International chain of Serena Hotels and is spread across the 7.2 acres of water gardens and landscaped grounds. Serena Hotel has 152 rooms and presents a perfect ground for national, regional and international events regarding political, social and commercial aspects.
Serena Hotel has a magnificent architectural structure that draws inspiration from the range of Uganda’s rivers and lakes which is demonstrated in its vast water gardens, panels and sparkling mosaics. Serena Hotel has the
Serena Hotel has an international conference center, a roof top terrace, a garden auditorium, rock-sculptured pool, 2 bars, 3 restaurants not forgetting the Moorish palace of the Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa.
Rooms at Kampala Serena Hotel
There are 108 deluxe rooms which feature a large en suite bath room, dressing table, work station, seating area and terrace. It has 24 hour room service and is air conditioned.
Kampala Serena Hotel has 32 executive rooms featuring a large queen sized beds. They feature a spacious lounge/meeting area and feature an en suite bathroom, dressing table and work station.
Kampala Serena Hotel has 8 well designed executive suites featuring a large en suite bedroom with dressing table, seating area, work station, terrace or balcony, seating area. The rooms offer seating or dining area where private meetings can be held.
Kampala Serena Hotel has 3 Business Suites featuring an elegant bedroom and a separate lounge along with dressing table, work station, terrace or balcony and seating area. The rooms have dinning and seating area where private meetings can be held.
The Royal Suite
Kampala Serena Hotel also has a Royal Suite which was named in honor of Queen Elizabeth II who occupied the suite during the 2008 Common Wealth Heads of Government Conference. The room has marble reception area with private wash rooms, private Kitchen, dining room, imposing drawing room and a large en suite bed.
The Bambara Resident’s Lounge
This is reserved for Kampala Serena Hotel residents only. It has a hand carved Bambara residents lounge where newspapers are always found and all day café options. There is Bedouin-tented terrace which is used for private meetings and social relaxation with in Kampala.
- 24 hour Room Service
- Air conditioning
- Wi- Fi
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Voice – mail
- Mini bar
- Private safe
- 240/3pin (Square) sockets
- Tea / Coffee Making machines
- Complimentary newspaper
- Satellite TV
- Hair driers
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Concierge / porter.
- Airport shuttle
- Limousine service
Facilities and Amenities
- A range of rooms with Air Conditioner, WIFI, Satellite TV AND Voice mail.
- Residents Lounge called Bambara with Bedouin Terrace
- All-day brasserie
- Cocktail bar
- Italian bistro
- The Pearl of Africa, fine-dining experience
- Terrace bar and café at Ssese pool.
- Roof terrace roof terrace for customized social events and cocktails.
- Modern Swimming pool with sparkling waterfall.
- Health Spa.
- Salon for hair and beauty.
- Garden auditorium
- Golf course and running track adjacent to the Hotel.
- 1,500 Seater International Conference Centre.
- Exclusive entrance for VIP, Helipad available, standard car park and tight security.
- Travel desk, Business Centre, and Car hire service (limousine and taxi).
- Event planning and management including weddings.
- News Placard, gift Shop and kiosk for travel requisites.